Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Arrival

Hello all!

My name is Anni and this is my blog about my studies in Tokyo, Japan January-March 2012.

I flew in from Canada yesterday. The trip went quite well, considering I had a two hour delay in Chicago, but otherwise everything went quite smoothly.

In Toronto getting ready to leave.

There was a pick-up service person waiting for me after customs and he took me and another JLSP student, Tim, to get our train tickets to Shinjuku. After getting our train tickets we took the 1.5 hr Narita Express train. Kumagai-san was waiting for us at the West exit (which was harder to find than we thought as we got lost once, thankfully we got out alright). After this we took a taxi to our apartments where I got off at Cherry Court and Tim continued on to Collingland Charriot. The taxi ride was quite interesting, lots of small streets and frankly I have no idea where I am!

The apartment (or flat) is quite nice. It's a single room with its own kitchen, bathroom, shower, etc.

Room
 I got the corner room so I get two window. And there's even a TV! Even though Kumagai-san said it doesn't work, haven't tried myself.

 Kitchen

Shower (with Stitch rug :)

Bathroom

 View from balcony

View from balcony

Now it's time to get some breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment